Who joins Rotary?Rotarians are business and professional leaders who take an active role in their communities while greatly enriching their personal and professional lives. A Rotary club contains a diverse group of professional leaders from the community that the club serves.
- Is it the TRUTH?
- Is it FAIR to all concerned?
- Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
- Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?"
What are some of the benefits of joining Rotary?Membership in a Rotary club offers a number of benefits, including:
- Effecting change within the community.
- Developing leadership skills.
- Gaining an understanding of — and having an impact on — international humanitarian issues.
- Developing relationships with community and business leaders.
I mainly owe this great honor to Doctor Andrea Salvi of Italy for his nominating me in this process, and to those club members that supported his nomination request. My sincere grazie!
Matthew D. Dovel - 8/1/2014
President, International Suicide Prevention
1736 E. Charleston Blvd., #301
Las Vegas, NV 89104
702 743 4340