|Sara Leatherman in Iraq in 2006. A back injury forced her to leave the military in 2009. She also suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder. Leatherman was 24 when she hanged herself in her grandmother’s shower in 2010.|
Why do People Commit Suicide?
In the field of psychology there is currently a massive gap between what is being taught, applied and propagated, and the new solutions available for mental disorders.
In order to see the answers you seek, you must first ask the right questions!
Why is not as important as HOW!
Built into the making of each and every human on the planet is an innate characteristic called the survival instinct, which has only one purpose, protect life! Or, keep you safe at all costs.
The survival instinct has three hierarchical threat levels it has been programmed to be aware of; 1) the Soul, 2) the Body, and 3) the Mind. With the highest level of threat being, when the SOUL is in danger.
There is only one way anyone can consciously make the decision to commit suicide! The survival instinct has to be activated to protect the soul from a perceived threat by one, or both of the other two components; the Mind and/or Body.
In order for the MIND to become a threat a disruptive memory must be causing opposing undesired reactions to one or more of the basic needs that activate the survival instinct; Food, Sex, and Danger. And, for a memory to be a threat, it has to have a level 4 or higher on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest level of intensity.
When we talk about memories with high levels of intensity they're referred to as 'Memory Trauma'! Memory trauma will stay in the consciousness until they are converted into a different level of meaning. By meaning, we mean; did the experience cause me pleasure, or pain? If it caused us pain we will avoid anything that causes us recall of that experience. If it was a high enough level of pain, say a 8 to 10, then life becomes something we try to avoid. Thus, suicide becomes an option!
By converting the 'Memory Trauma' to a new meaning, we do not try to avoid associative experiences, and life once again becomes enjoyable with new options, and choices, we didn't have after the trauma.
The Gap - Old psychology beliefs and New psychology practices.
The old field of psychology beliefs are the result of any lack of workable, practical, teachable, solution based, and consistent results. Why is this? Well, until over a decade ago it was not discovered that a cognitive code could unlock and change the meaning to past experiences.
What does all of this mean? Well, we can now alter targeted past experiences which are causing a mental disorder like; depression, anxiety, manic, bipolar, P.T.S.D., phobias and suicidal ideation. Once the memory(s) that are causing the issue have been converted the reactive disorder stops.
Now this is the part that makes peoples heads explode that have been in the field of psychology for any length of time. The speed of converting past 'Memory Trauma' takes less time then the time it took to create the trauma!
I'll say this again, to make sure you can understand, and comprehend, what is being said; The time it takes to correct, convert a 'Memory Trauma' which is causing a Mental Disorder takes LESS time than it took to create the trauma!
These new psychology practices are in use and have been in use for over a decade working with the suicidal at International Suicide Prevention a 501(c)(3) public nonprofit charity. 24/7 days a week these new psychology practices have been in use since January 2006. New psychology has a name: Nu-Rekall.
Nu-Rekall industries mind science technologies has three publicly released and copyrighted procedures that address mental disorders and create spontaneous remission within (5) minutes of the procedure.
Again, these procedures are SINGLE application, take between (5) to (20) minutes to administer, some are in self-help format, are being taught to other mental health professionals, are endorsed, are proven to cause spontaneous remission in; depression, anxiety, manic, bipolar, P.T.S.D., phobias and suicidal ideation.
Mental disorders are not to be used as a label! Mental disorders just mean that a quick, easy, accessible one time treatment is needed. Mental disorders are not a way of life! Mental disorders are not a persons identity! Mental disorders are a temporary frame of mind that can be corrected without invasive, or medical applications.
If you are in need of a FREE treatment please go to International Suicide Prevention.
All Nu-Rekall treatments are available over the phone, internet, and/or in person.
This article was originally posted on: Linkedin 7/13/2017Source of Cover photo found in: L.A.Times article "Suicide rate of female military veterans is called 'staggering'
- "Breakthrough: New treatments for Mental Illnesses" https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/breakthrough-new-treatments-mental-illnesses-matthew-d-dovel
- "The 5 New Universal Laws of the Mind" https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/5-new-rules-mind-matthew-d-dovel
- "Got P.T.S.D.? We can now fix that!" https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/got-ptsd-matthew-d-dovel
- "Discovery: The Rosetta Stone for the Mind..." https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/discovery-rosetta-stone-mind-matthew-d-dovel
- International Journal of Emergency Mental Health and Human Resilience (2015), ‘Suicidal People are Made Not Born!’ Vol. 17, No.3, pp. 661-663, ISSN 1522-4821
- International Journal of Emergency Mental Health and Human Resilience(2015), ‘Suicide is a Permanent Solution to a Temporary Problem’, Vol. 17, No.2, pp. 546-547, ISSN 1522-4821
- Reprogramming the Mind: in 5 Minutes (2016), LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/reprogramming-your-mind-5-minutes-matthew-d-dovel?trk=pulse_spock-articles
- Psychology Today: The Suicide Switch (2016), LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/reprogramming-your-mind-5-minutes-matthew-d-dovel?trk=pulse_spock-articles
- Changing the Behavior Matrix (2016), LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/changing-behavior-matrix-matthew-d-dovel?trk=pulse_spock-articles
News Clips of Advanced Mind Science Technologies - News interviews with Mr. Dovel on suicide prevention treatments:
- World Suicide Prevention Day Concert 2007 - https://youtu.be/X2KaETeiFGc
- World Suicide Prevention Day: Las Vegas News 3 - 2007 - https://youtu.be/zfqJTcBIEE8
- Fairbanks, Alaska News CBS Suicide Prevention – 2008 - https://youtu.be/z3FU_dg8ulI
- NBC News 3 Las Vegas: Suicide Rates on the Rise - 2009 -https://youtu.be/QGqrMbeIYMQ
- World Suicide Prevention Day: Good News CBS Channel 8 -2014 -https://youtu.be/HGzuB1DxZrQ
- Veterans Day: Help for the Veterans Nu-Rekall® NBC News 3 -2014 -https://youtu.be/QmmVL1rCtCU
Paula Vail 'Finding your Joy!' Aired live on September 23, 2017 - WBTVN.TV 3pm (cst) Global network :https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6317469380821286912https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6317469380821286912https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6317469380821286912
Matthew D. Dovel, President & Founder of International Suicide Prevention (non profit), Editorial Board Member of the International Journal of Emergency Mental Health and Scientist in Human Behavioral Modification has dedicated his life’s work to understanding and preventing suicide, education services to reduce suicide rates, providing post-suicide support for families and providing tested result based solutions for depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress and suicidal ideation.
In 2005, Dovel delivered Suicide Intervention training at the Cree Reservation in Oujé-Bougoumou, Canada and the 4 Phase technique reduced suicides from 1 non-fatal attempt per and 1 fatal outcome per month to 1 non-fatal attempt per month and ZERO fatal outcomes in the subsequent six months.
Advanced Nu-Rekall™ past-memory cognitive hierarchical override system that triggers spontaneous remission in mental disorders. Training, lectures, interviews, certifications, and workshops are now available in limited quantities.
To learn more about Nu-Rekall™ advanced memory systems please contact:Matthew D. Dovel
+1 702 743 4340 U.S.A.