We believe all people have value!
We believe you have a purpose!
We believe you are not here by accident!
We believe that mental health associated with depression, anxiety, P.T.S.D. and suicidal thoughts is temporary!
We believe if you follow the instructions on this page you will get relief from intense emotional suffering....
Now available in: Russian, Simplified Chinese, Italian, and Arabic.
Depressive disorders are a significant public health issue effecting 350,000,000 people worldwide, about 1/5 of the world population (WHO).
Do it yourself suicide prevention
Procedure 4 Phase
Press Release - Las Vegas, Nevada September 10, 2014
International Suicide Prevention
Part 2 of 3 – Testing the results of 4 Phase.
- Briefly state with 3 words or less the event that occurred at the onset of the depression, anxiety, and/or suicidal thoughts: _____________________________________________.
- What has been the intensity level of the emotions attached to the experience in question #1: (1 to 10) 1 being lowest level, 10 being highest: ___________.
- How often does this event from question #1 cross your mind? Circle one: All the time Hourly Daily Weekly Other ______
- After experiencing relief make a donation to pay this forward.
Teen suicide prevention initiative (Google sponsored): Go here
Saving Active Duty Military from suicide (Google sponsored): Go here
Saving Veterans from suicide (Google sponsored): Go here
Donate a different amount International Suicide Prevention: Go here
- Since taking the (4 Phase) procedure one week ago how often has the experience you worked on in question #1 crossed your mind? ___________________.
- What now is your emotional intensity when you think about the experience you worked on in question #1 above? (1-10) _________.
- Based on the results you’ve just seen in your own words would you pay this forward by making a donation for others to experience the same relief you now have? We do not have any paid employee's. Donations go to share this information with others through printed materials, internet advertising and phone services. All donations are tax deductible, thank you: International Suicide Prevention
International Suicide Prevention a 501(c)(3) nonprofit public charity:
Knowledge is limited to what we know and the Imagination is unlimited!
Do it yourself...
This is 4 Phase – The targeted event has three components (sensory memories: sight, sound, taste, smell, feel), the emotions attached to it the experience and the intensity level. While using the imagination (fantasy), change the facts in the events in the targeted experience, one at a time. This will release the bonding (intensity), between facts and the attached emotions to the experience.
Again, client and/or self, close eyes, and see the event take place in the mind’s eye four times, from start to finish. With each concurrent viewing change one fact about the event using the imagination.
Use your imagination to create your own scenarios, have fun, and play with this procedure.
- The condensed version of 4 Phase: Change 4 facts about any event, using your imagination, that is causing intense emotional suffering, concurrently, either by what you saw, smelled, tasted, or heard.
Remember that depression is not a disease! Depression, anxiety, and/or suicidal thoughts are a result, symptom of having experienced an emotionally compromising event.
The components of a targeted memory: Read more
How many people are doing this procedure? | here |
Translations: 4 Phase in other languages
Questions? Comments? Please contact:
Matthew D. Dovel
President of International Suicide Prevention
1736 E. Charleston Blvd., #301
Las Vegas, NV 89104
702 743 4340