Depression alone accounts for one third of this disability. The new report estimates the global cost of mental illness at nearly $2.5T (two-thirds in indirect costs) in 2010, with a projected increase to over $6T by 2030. Source: https://www.nimh.nih.gov/about/directors/.../the-global-cost-of-mental-illness.shtml
'Investment opportunity now available massively effecting the human race.'
These are some of the old belief's about mental illness – and, guest what? They're all false!How can mental illness be treated?
As a result, many mental conditions can be effectively treated with one or a combination of the following therapies:
- Group therapy.
- Day treatment or partial hospital treatment.
- Specific therapies, such as cognitive-behavior therapy and behavior modification. (CBT) a type of psychotherapy in which negative patterns of thought about the self and the world are challenged in order to alter unwanted behavior patterns or treat mood disorders such as depression.
Mental Illness is Not Simply a Brain Disease. ... Depression, like all mental disorders, is caused by a complex and still poorly-understood confluence of a combination of factors. Anyone who says, “We know what causes depression, it's _______________,” is either badly misinformed or simply ignorant.
Get help when you need it. Mental health conditions can be harder to treat if you wait until symptoms get bad. Long-term maintenance treatment also may help prevent a relapse of symptoms. Take good care of yourself.
- Source: www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/mental-illness/basics/.../con-20033813
Psychological factors that may contribute to mental illness include:
- Severe psychological trauma suffered as a child, such as emotional, physical, or sexual abuse.
- An important early loss, such as the loss of a parent.
- Poor ability to relate to others.
Mental illnesses, in general, are thought to be caused by a variety of genetic and environmental factors: Inherited traits. Mental illness is more common in people whose blood relatives also have a mental illness.
- Anxiety & Panic Disorders.
- Bipolar Disorder.
- Eating Disorders.
- Substance Abuse & Addiction.
Although some mental illness resolves without treatment (e.g., adjustment reactions with depressive or anxious features), the majority of illnesses do not go away on their own. ... In any given year, about 9.5% of the population has a mood disorder or depressive illness.
Total world population is 7.5 billion people (2017)
Psychiatry Admits It Has No Cures
“We do not know the causes [of any mental illness]. We don’t have the methods of ‘curing’ these illnesses yet.” — Dr. Rex Cowdry, psychiatrist and director of National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), 1995
“The time when psychiatrists considered that they could cure the mentally ill is gone. In the future the mentally ill have to learn to live with their illness.” — Norman Satorius, president of the World Psychiatric Association in 1994
“What’s a cure?…it’s just that it’s a term that we don’t use in the medical [psychiatric] profession.” — Dr. Joseph Johnson, California psychiatrist during court deposition, 2003
Psychiatrists were surveyed about their “fantasies” about their practice. Their Number 1 fantasy was: 1: “…I will be able to ‘cure’ the patient.” The Number 2 fantasy was: “The patient wants to know what his or her problem is.” — Dr. Sander Berger, associate clinical professor of psychiatry at Michigan State University, Psychiatric Times, 1998In 1963, the United States’ National Institute of Mental Health implemented community mental health programs. By 1994, the program had spent £30.5 billion and was clearly a failure—with associated clinics becoming little more than legalized drug pushers for the homeless.
And, Now The New Reality Mind Code [US32699]
The breakthrough: a new discovery on mind functionality disproves old beliefs, and quickly resolves most mental illnesses.
"Emerging new industry will obliterate the way we are addressing mental disorders!" ~ M.D.
Nu-Rekall™ is literal for the process of how to change the hierarchy of past targeted segmented memories, or creating new memories, giving a hierarchical New Recall changing behavior/choice of those memories that are unwanted and/or wanted in order to change future behavior/decision making in the human species, and/or future artificial intelligence in the architectural framework mimicking human behavior thought processes.
In other words, with Nu-Rekall™ systems, we can now determine/control behavior with small adjustments to immediate memory creation and/or past targeted segments of past memory.
Working off of the pleasure principle by Sigmund Freud our past controls our future decisions in split second choices where we are seeking either a wanted pleasure, or pain avoidance probable outcomes.
How is this discovery threatening a trillion dollar industry?
- Nu-Rekall™ systems are noninvasive, non-medical, quick, 100% effective with remote delivery aspects that can remove the need for human interaction.
- Nu-Rekall™ systems permanently eliminate the symptoms of; depression, anxiety, phobias, coping mechanisms, P.T.S.D. and suicidal ideation. These are ground breaking procedures requiring only a single treatment. No limitations for targeted segmented memory treatment [addressing the mild to the most extreme past experiences].
- Nu-Rekall™ systems have been in use for over a decade at International Suicide Prevention successfully treating those with suicidal ideation.
- Nu-Rekall™ systems are being taught to mental health professionals replicating the same results.
- Nu-Rekall™ systems is expanding its reach to help the millions that suffer needlessly each day. Learn how you can become part of this amazing emerging solution by contacting:
Now seeking investor for $3,000,000.00
Email, or call, for investment opportunity packet [business plan].
Matthew D. Dovel
Phone +1 702 743 4340 U.S.A.
What do these people all have in common?
Nolan Bushnell, Ronald Wayne, Steve Wozniak, Mark Zuckerberg, Battery Ventures, Stuart Ellman, David Cowan, James Altucher, Brett O'Brien, Kevin Rose, Mike Lazaridis, Jerry Yang, Andrew Mason, Ron Conway, Sahil Lavingia, Mark Cuban.
- They all made very bad decisions that cost them billions!
The next big thing is Nu-Rekall™. By the time you realize another big thing has happened it will be too late to invest.
New choices, new life, Nu-Rekall™
What if you could guarantee the power to change people’s minds? Sway a vote? Persuade people on a global scale with just a photo? What is that worth?
Some never come home.